The war, it’s not dead, it’s just sleeping
It lies there under the apple tree and just sleeps, it’s just sleeping
a performative experimental arrangement that deals with the Nazi era and the consequences of the Second World War in reunified Germany in a theatrical, participatory space.
Continue reading “Der Krieg schläft unterm Apfelbaum / War sleeps under an appel tree”
A performance imaginated by Anais Poulet, with the participation of
- Camera : Laura Lukitsch, Benoit Guidi
- Lights : Antoine Fatoux, Jules Bourret
- Sound : Nicolas G-Waisfish
- Referral process : Anaïs Poulet
- Catering : Céleste Ascar, Candide Mouis, Elsa Ferret, Tingting
- Performers : Léonie Schütt, Kévin Yvars, Marko, Aziz Boumediene, Elsa Ferret, Chloé David, Marion Ruault, Mathias Richard, Lou Montezin, Morgane Neplaz, Tina Hype, Evelise Mendes, Manon Trompowski, Ladji Aboubacar Yattabari
The artists embarked on this adventure first took part in an open-air laboratory, an expedition, a night of improvisations and performances, from sunset to sunrise in the Fort of Ratonneau on the island of Frioul in October 2017.
Continue reading “Une nuit de pleine Lune (A full moon night)”